Friday, January 13, 2012

More Brief Thoughts from Chapter One

"We don't get to decide who God is."
Francis Chan with Danae Yankoski, Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God

How many times do we say to ourselves or hear others say, "I couldn't worship a God who...." or "The God I worship wouldn't..." And how many times do the ends of those statements describe more of our own worldview than the truth of God portrayed in the Bible?

"When we disagree, let's not assume it's His reasoning that needs correction."

Francis Chan with Danae Yankoski, Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please understand that your comment will not show up immediately as I have set this up to be viewed by anyone, and I am concerned that some comments may not be appropriate. I will okay them as quickly as possible so that they show up.