Monday, March 26, 2012

So did anyone else have the epiphany I had yesterday during our sermon? In Sunday School we discussed how hard it is to know what being wholeheartedly sold out for God really looks like in our lives. After listening to Pastor David's sermon, I think the answer is much more simple than we make it. We need to love God like a child and share His love like a child. We were all children and therefore should be able to draw on the wonder and simplicity we had then. God does not need a fancy sort of plan or to do list, he just wants to feel the passion we felt towards life as a kid. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Good point! And an exciting one for those of us who struggle with that!

    ReplyDelete

Please understand that your comment will not show up immediately as I have set this up to be viewed by anyone, and I am concerned that some comments may not be appropriate. I will okay them as quickly as possible so that they show up.